The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KZK Killzone 3 clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is getting this for sure?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowSkullz

ShadowSkullz

Who is getting this for sure? Empty
PostSubject: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I know I am getting KZ3 for sure dude...like to know who will also get this game....comon FOOLS Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 pm

SixxBird will be there! with my PS move...oh yeah! haha
Back to top Go down
Spham23

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 am

I have it pre-ordered, although I don't have very high expectations for this game after playing that beta. At least it'll be a nice change from fucking COD. I don't know how some of you can still play that crap and not get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:20 pm

i traded call of shitty : diarrhea ops for LBP
and i will plat LBP by KZ3 if it's the last thing i do!!
Back to top Go down
fenix13lade

fenix13lade

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 pm

playing with spham and elite last night.....game is raw, weapons feel just right and are well balanced, gameplay is even more fluid than kz2's and i am finally satisfied that the game lets you increase sensitivity as that was my only complaint from kz2.....beta kinda sucks though multiplayer wise as the service/servers are the worst ive seen took me like 2 hours to finally get into a game with spham and after one game the servers kick me out so Guerilla can kiss my ass with this service il stick with botzone till the game comes out....otherwise definitly getting it and i hope we can rez the klan back to glory haha......
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 am

Johnbegood and i were tearing shit up ....i used my move....first game i went 17-16

next game....9-35.....lol
ive been playing bot zone and i definatly need the sharp shooter attachment because when ever i reload i have to think about it hard so i don't make my guy spin every where as i do the command
can't wait till the full game comes out....can't wait till i get my gun attachment...can't wait for everything
Back to top Go down
Spham23

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 am

Yeah I don't think we're going to be resurrecting that clan anytime soon. ibs is with that wwl clan, Purple is probably going to be with that RATT clan. All the original members like Ellite, Jeneric and myself probably have very little interest. There's no one left. I'll probably just find some clan to join where I won't have to be as active as I was in KZ2 so I can play some clan battles/tournaments because those are fun.

By the way, nice 0.88 KDR Sixxbird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is getting this for sure?   Who is getting this for sure? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is getting this for sure?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Killzone Krew :: [KZK] General :: Killzone 3-
Jump to: