The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KZK Killzone 3 clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean

Go down 
+3
SixxBird
ibs10
WwL eQuiiNoX-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WwL eQuiiNoX-

World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean Empty
PostSubject: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, I tried to get a clan match against you guys tonight (November-28-09), but your leader didn't really show up until well after it should have taken place. So my questions are

Who else can I add to arrange clan matches, as this is the second time we've tried to get a match with ibs only to have things not work out Sad
Can you guys play tomorrow at around 8pm EST?

And yes this would be a friendly match. We haven't done any GBs yet on MW2, and so we wanted to start with a friendly against a PSU clan. We saw your thread title said you were looking for war, so we asked for one, and then we had over 10 players on wanting in on a 6 v 6, and you guys never showed (through no fault of most of you). We were all really disappointed and want to get a match with you, so when can we do this?
Back to top Go down
ibs10
Admin
ibs10

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 am

I'm sorry man. Real life took priority tonight.. My life doesn't revolve around this game.. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ibs10
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 am

lol yeah ibs i informed him you were having freaky butt sexx with you friend lol jk

but he wants to battle 2marrow at the same time
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 am

ibs10 wrote:
I'm sorry man. Real life took priority tonight.. My life doesn't revolve around this game.. Lol

Yeah we understand that, just would have been nice if you had said that time didn't work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Yeah well, maybe you could try giving him more than 5 hours notice. You can't just tell him you want a match and expect him to be able to round up enough players in so little time. Maybe 2-3 days ahead of time would be nice.
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Spham23 wrote:
Yeah well, maybe you could try giving him more than 5 hours notice. You can't just tell him you want a match and expect him to be able to round up enough players in so little time. Maybe 2-3 days ahead of time would be nice.

"Im good with 6 v 6 or more. I have many many active members. "

^Made it seem like it wasn't a problem

Anyways, will tonight work for you guys?
Back to top Go down
ibs10
Admin
ibs10

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah tonight should work man. What time 8pm est?
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

ibs10 wrote:
Yeah tonight should work man. What time 8pm est?

Yes please, that will work for us. Just a little bit of everything in terms of modes, though if you guys want to leave either TDM or HQ out of it we'd be ok with that (those are the two modes we've found the worst for GBs). We'll have 6 on, so if you want 6 v 6 that's fine, although we'll happily play 5 v 5 as well. As for rules, we'd like to play GB rules if that's possible, in terms of settings I mean. We find they make the games more balanced and eventful, as well as they seem to make it require more skill (for example the respawn delay in Domination means no grenade spamming of flags).

Also, if you guys want to use MLG Variant rules, we could do that as well, although we have yet to try them on MW2. They are made to make the game require the most skill possible, so we liked them on COD4. These are the things MLG Variant bans on MW2:

Banned Weapons
Grenade Launcher
Claymore
C4
Secondary Launchers
Blast Shield
Tactical Insertion
Riot Shield

Banned Perks
Bling
One Man Army

Link to GB rules: http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/ladder/team/rules

Anyways, this will be our first ever clan match on MW2, so I'm looking forward to it. See you guys tonight at 8pm EST Smile
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

NO BLING ARE YOU HIGH!!!!!!
NO WAY WE SHOULD DO THAT FUCK THAT!
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 pm

HERDERS wrote:

Ok that's fine, I was just posting some options Smile

Would you guys object to playing with no grenade launchers though?
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

WwL eQuiiNoX- wrote:
HERDERS wrote:

i say we ban just launchers

cuzz C4 and claymores hell you wouldnt be a defender if you didnt use it
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:21 pm

HERDERS wrote:
WwL eQuiiNoX- wrote:
HERDERS wrote:

Yeah, launchers are ridiculous, I hate them. I figure C4 and claymores are fine, although I'll admit we're not used to them in clan matches. But that's fine, we need to be able to adapt anyway.

I'm looking forward to this, see you guys in around 2 and a half hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm

WwL eQuiiNoX- wrote:
HERDERS wrote:
WwL eQuiiNoX- wrote:
HERDERS wrote:

Yeah, launchers are ridiculous, I hate them. I figure C4 and claymores are fine, although I'll admit we're not used to them in clan matches. But that's fine, we need to be able to adapt anyway.

I'm looking forward to this, see you guys in around 2 and a half hours Very Happy

just to warn you i got a triple kill with 1 c4 satchel lmao

that led me to et a 24 kill streak....oh yessss
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Lol nice, I started one of our games off yesterday with a Semtex quad, couldn't believe it xD
Back to top Go down
SixxBird

SixxBird

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 pm

lol after about 3 minutes of the first game we were like ....lets goof around lol

hence why we were using riot shields lol or why we had 0 kills in that SnD lol

it was epic
Back to top Go down
ibs10
Admin
ibs10

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Sorry i couldn't be there guys. Grandma is having serious health issues right now and i had to go see her.. Sorry. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
WwL_sQuiiDx

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:07 am

I already assuming where your going to take this, but if you want to get into a clan battle, why not take it a little more serious than to goof off?

Makes the win seem less important to the person who tries to solidify their status
Back to top Go down
fenix13lade

fenix13lade

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 am

Kind of a funny statement there considering it was only a friendly match so us goofing off was a totaly understandable thing since first of all we didnt have all our people and you guys were camping a bit....im just saying dont make a personal issue if it was just for fun
Back to top Go down
PintSizedPurple

PintSizedPurple

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 am

So I take it we lost? And we were shorthanded? Sorry If I had of known we were gonna be short players then I would've stuck around. I thought we already had people set up to be in the match :/
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/willsquared
ibs10
Admin
ibs10

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:08 pm

It was all for fun PSP.
Back to top Go down
PintSizedPurple

PintSizedPurple

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:20 pm

I thought so but some people sound like they are taking it a little to seriously *cough*those otherguys*cough*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/willsquared
fenix13lade

fenix13lade

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:44 pm

The guys of WWL seemed friendly..as far as i know since i wasnt really listening to what they were saying but yes there were only 4 of us and they had 6 to start with but they did pick 4 so it was a 4v4 matche(es). I would like to say that maybe for next time either ibs or sixx set up a roster for the match beforehand so we know who is able to make it and whos not. Il help if i am asked to.
Back to top Go down
WwL eQuiiNoX-

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 pm

PintSizedPurple wrote:
I thought so but some people sound like they are taking it a little to seriously *cough*those otherguys*cough*

Well we had reason to be disappointed. We were told about 10 minutes before the match that you guys had seven players on, and then when your team joined the lobby you guys only had 4 players, so a few of our guys didn't get to play. Also, I think some of the guys found it a little disrespectful that your team just up and left when we planted the bomb in demolition, with nobody messaging us or anything, just leaving. Oh well, it was just a friendly, so I don't want to make a big deal of it. Are you guys starting GBs soon? I can't wait for us to get this tournament going on the PSU, I'm just waiting on a couple clans and then it's kicking off Smile
Back to top Go down
WwL_sQuiiDx

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 am

Nukka, my clan will beat yo skiinyz azz...

I just felt like posting that...I know it doesn't make any sense, its not supposed to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean   World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean Empty

Back to top Go down

World Without Limits vs Quick and Clean
Page 1 of 1