The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KZK Killzone 3 clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkshonor

New Application Empty
PostSubject: New Application   New Application EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

PSN ID: monkshonor
Favorite Game Mode: Domination, TDM and sometimes HQ
Preferred Weapon Type: as of right now I'd say smg or assault but I also like to snipe when I get the opportunity. Or run around with pp2000 XD which is pretty fun
KDR in MW2: made sub account to practice in multiplayer and i was around 2.2-2.5 kd rate--- started lvling my acc and KDR is currently 3.39 which is going up and down constantly lol.
Contact Info: QaC Website, PM here, or PSN
About Me: (Age, Name, Time Zone) 17, Aaron, Eastern
Special Skills: Good at flanking most of the time anyways. I'm normally fairly dependable.
Other Current games: Cod4, Cod WaW,Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time and tools of destruction. MGS4

Mic: Of Course

Previous Clan Experience? If so who? What Game?: Yes, I've been in clans before on games like counterstrike and cod 4 I don't remember the name and it was with friends I no longer have contact with.

Time of availability: Any day pretty much outside of school hours during the week so 6am-4pm I'm unavailable. other than that im prolly gonna be on till like 11pm to 1 am depends on school
Back to top Go down
ibs10
Admin
ibs10

New Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Application   New Application EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Very nice Application. You seem to be a shoo in as long as we get along! Great stats and i like the way you play! Definitely will play once the parties get fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ibs10

New Application
Page 1 of 1